What is Roku Error Code 014.40? How to Resolve it?
Roku error code 014.40 quick and easy fix. Roku is one of the best streaming devices out there. However, it is common to experience error codes while using the device. One such problem is Roku error code 014.40 which clearly means that the Roku device is unable to connect to the wireless network. So, that means the Roku is unable to join the network.
Fix: Error code 014.40 on Roku call now. If you are experiencing this error and have already tried resolving but nothing seems to work then do not worry. Get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Why Roku Error Code 014.40 Occurs?
So, before proceeding with the troubleshooting solutions you must understand why this problem occurs in the first place.
- Check the wi-fi details. In many cases, the Roku error code 014.40 occurs when the wi-fi password is not entered correctly.
- The cached of the TV, Roku, and the router may be corrupted and causing this error.
- If the Mac filtering option is turned on then there are chances that the Roku devices are disabled from using the network.
How to Troubleshoot Roku Error Code 014.40?
Now, that you know the reason why this error code 014.40 on Roku occurs here are the troubleshooting solutions that can help in fixing the problem.
- Power cycling the devices like the Roku, TV and the router can help in fixing the problem with the connection.
- Try reinitializing the configurations.
- Bypass the router and connect the device with the modem using an ethernet cable connection.
- Try connecting the Roku with another wi-fi network.
These are the basic steps that you can follow to fix Roku error code 014.40. However, if the problem persists then you need a technical solution. Get in touch with the Roku technicians for help and assistance,