DESCRIPTION: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WAYS TO ACCESS NETFLIX WITH YOUR STREAMING DEVICE, THEN YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE STEPS THAT ARE GIVEN BELOW. THE STEPS WILL HELP IN PROPER STREAM ACCOUNT SETUP ALONG WITH A HASSLE-FREE ACCESS OF NETFLIX.
Many people want to have all the popular channels installed on their streaming devices. Out of the channels, the most popular channel is ‘Netflix’ because it has the maximum number of digital content like no other channel. But, when people try to install Netflix with their streaming devices, then they get various kinds of messages on their TV screens.
One of the most common messages that they see while installing Netflix is “Unable to complete requested action”. If you get this message, then it means that your streaming device is unable to get Netflix installed. So, you can try installing it later on. The problem is temporary and can be resolved at some time, but if it still persists, then you need to unplug your player and plug it in after waiting for around 10 seconds.
You can follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. The steps are common for all the models of streaming devices, so there is nothing to worry about. You need to disconnect the device from your Netflix account. You can do it by following these steps:
- Press the Home button to be able to navigate the home menu of your device.
- Select the ‘settings’ option and then, select ‘Netflix settings’.
- There is an option named ‘Deactivate this player from my Netflix account’ that you have to select.
- Select ‘Yes’ to the deactivation process. Then, your device is deactivated.
Now, you need to reconnect the streaming device back to the TV in order to access Netflix.
- You need to go to the Home screen and select Netflix.
- You will see an option, ‘Are you a member of Netflix?’ where you will select ‘Yes’.
- If you are not a member, then you can become a member by signing up for an account.
- You will get a link activation code, which you need to enter to get things started.
- It’s time to enjoy Netflix!