Learn how to resolve Roku Error Code 018
Resolve Roku Error code 018: Connectivity issue:
Check Primary Network Connection:
Question: “Resolve Roku Error code 018″ Carefully check that is your internet is working perfectly?. If YES, That means this is error code 018 on Roku.
Answer: If devices not connecting through the wireless network you can use an Ethernet cable to connect them with the router.
Learn more about Roku Error code 018: Connectivity issue
Check that Internet connection is working and your router receives signals from your Internet devices. Open websites like Amazon Google, YouTube, etc on another device to make sure your Internet working properly. If You are able to access these websites that means your internet is working fine. Next, check the Roku device is connected properly with your home network and receive signals. Make sure your wi-fi signals strength is strong with your Roku device.
Learn how to check signal strength:
- Press the Home button on Roku remote.
- Go to Roku remote Settings, Click on the Network.
- Select About from the list.
- Now you can check Signal Strength.
Learn more to fix Roku error 018: Connectivity issue
- Verify twice that you are using the right credentials for logging your home wireless network.
- Perform a quick system restart and check if slow network error fixed or not.
- Try to reconnect the Roku device to your wireless network.
- Try to connect your device to the Ethernet cable to resolve the Roku 018 error code.
- Reboot your router and try to reconnect the device.