How to fix/Resolve Roku Wireless Network Issues step by step:
Roku has tremendous potential when it comes to streaming. There are more channels on Roku than it is on any other platform. Moreover, Roku is a compact and durable device, which fits in anywhere near the TV set. The function of Roku device is simple, it streams video from the internet, which you can see on your TV screen. In order to make sure that streaming goes seamlessly, you will have to check the internet connection.
To check the internet connection, you will have to do two main things, these are;
- If you have set up Roku device at home, then it must be connected to your home internet network. Most probably, you will use a wireless connection. To know more, go to www Roku com link.
- The router that you are using will be connected to the internet through a broadband service that is provided by your internet service provider (ISP).
This is where problem like Roku not connecting to the internet starts to appear. If you come across problems when trying to use a wireless connection to connect to your home router, then you must know where this problem has come in the first place. This problem appears when you try to setup your Roku player or using it on a regular basis.
Here are some steps to get connect your Roku player to the internet in order to enable it for streaming content:
- You have to check whether the name of the network is correct. If you are choosing the wrong wireless network name, then you will not be able to connect to your wireless network connection.
- Now, enter the password for your wireless network properly, keeping in mind that the password is case-sensitive. If you are not able to remember the password, then go to the official site of your router for assistance.
- Check if the router is working properly or not. You can use your PC or other devices, which can be connected to a wireless network. Connect one such device to the router and try to access the internet. If you are able to use the internet on that device, then the internet is working.
- If all thing has been properly set up, yet you are not being able to connect to the internet, then the problem most likely is situated in the wireless signal. So, what you have to do now is, you will have to check the position of your Roku player, whether it is placed close to the router or away. The closer the Roku player to the router, the better would be the signal strength.
- If after trying all the above-mentioned steps, you are not able to connect your Roku device, then you will have to reset your Roku player as the last resort. You can also reset your Router if you want.
If you don’t know how to reset your Router, then here is the procedure.
- Go to settings followed by the system.
- In system, go to power and there, you will find the option ‘system restart, which you will have to select.
- You will have to use Roku remote in order to select these options, and if you find out that Roku remote not working, then that’s another big problem.
If you are also seeing a blue screen on your TV screen, then there is one more issue in your Roku player. Its HDMI cable has either gone corrupt or is loose. You will also see HDCP unauthorized Roku error on the TV screen.